SideWinder M-TX 162 LE
Color: Racing Blue
Stunning looks. Extreme perfomance. That’s all!
TECHNICAL DATA :
Typology: Fresh snow
Engine: Turbo Hp/998cc injection
Track: 162 poll. X 3,0 poll.
List Price: 19.769,00 Euro
This is the extreme, steep-climbing, powder-conquering muscle machine that’s the stuff of dreams to a serious mountain rider. The pinnacle of snowmobile technology, wrapped in a great looking package.
This flagship of our new Sidewinder series looks the part and really lives up to its promise, the revolutionary turbo-powered 998cc Genesis 180 engine delivering awesome power and torque, regardless of altitude or conditions. Matched with its advanced Mountain chassis, suspension, track and ski design, the result is a truly impressive and enjoyable machine.
A great many luxuries are standard too, like full Mountain ergonomics, reverse, electric start and hand/thumb warmers.
- Genesis® 180 4-stroke 998cc 3-cylinder engine
- Yamaha’s unique turbo-power system
- Striking 50th Anniversary colours and graphics
- Massive low end torque for control in deep snow
- Convenient electric start and push-button reverse
- Slim and lightweight Mountain chassis
- Special ‘narrow’ Mountain front suspension design
- Wide single-keel Yamaha Mountain skis
- Fox Float® shocks – QS3 & QSL with climb lock-out
- 3.0 inch/76mm Camoplast® Power Claw lug track
- Dual-switch grip control for hand & thumb warmers
- Dual digital gauges and sleek, low windshield